It is a type of human growth hormone that is crucial for the growth of muscles and bones.
• This form of a drug is normally used to curb growth failure in adults and children who do not have natural growth hormone. This may include individuals with the following characteristics: Short stature as a result of Noonan syndrome, Prader-Willi syndromeTurner syndrome, and other causes.
• In adults to cure short bowel syndrome
• In adults to prevent extreme weight loss(due to AIDS)
• Also used to treat other disorders that are not listed here
• Avoid using Zomacton if you have either diabetic retinopathy, being treated for Prader-Willi syndrome, if you are overweight, cancer or if you are experiencing breathing difficulties.
• Avoid using Somatropin if have a severe illness as a result of either lung failure/ complications from injury, surgery or medical trauma.
• Avoid overdose
• You should not use this drug if you are allergic to either Zomacton or benzyl alcohol
• Always feel free to tell your doctor if you have ever experienced cancer, a pituitary gland disorder, underactive thyroid, abnormal curvature of the spine, diabetes, head injury, brain tumor or childhood radiation treatment
• You should give this drug to a child only after receiving medical advice from a doctor
• Tell your doctor if you are either pregnant or planning to use this product.
Dosage usually relies on the condition you intend to treat.
Note that, you should always follow all the instructions on your product label and take note of the medication guides on the prescription label. Use the drug as instructed.
It is normally injected under the skin or into a muscle. Always ask a health care provider or a pharmacist if you have queries regarding the usage of Zomacton.
Do not shake the medicine or use it when it appears cloudy, transformed color or has particles. Contact your doctor for a new drug if it is so.
If your medicine is accompanied with either cartridge, syringe, or an injection pen, just apply using that device.
Always consult your doctor for proper storage.
Put away any leftovers after Zomacton expiry date. Follow local laws and regulations on how to dispose of this product after use and often keep it out of reach of pets and children.